Sunday, August 7, 2005

Ms Bikini

I remember I did promised to write about the Ms Bikini competition held at Wet Wet Wild theme park but honestly I had thought of skipping it. Why? I am afraid there nothing to write!

Okay, I went there together with Arjie - my photo buddy - to join with some of the photonski team who were already ahead of us. I was even excited by the thought of shooting sexy girls in bikini. And did you know that last night? I charged all my batteries and emptied all my CF cards just to make sure there's no surprises today. I even clean the ccd sensor of my camera and the filters of my new lens!

But to my horror, I was very frustrated when I saw the girls who will be competing. Bikini01
I couldn't believe these were the contestants because I have seen so many pretty and sexy locals along the beaches of Siloso & Palawan which was far far more qualified - and these contentants were just wannabes. Given they got plenty of guts and nice bodies, but talent? Huh, that's another story. I have to reminisce those moments that I have to bow down my head because I was ashamed for a contestant who was dancing a "pinoy Sisa" - tsekwa version.

Save for two or three pretty girls who has the "K" (forgive them with their singing voice that sounds like a crying poodle), I couldn't pick anyone else.

Bikini02

And my choice? contestant #13

No comments: