Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Venus, Jupiter, and the Moon

The day ended without fanfare. In the office, everything moved in its usual snail pace clock cycle. My boss hibernates in his office, while I kept my office locked and spend the rest of the day sleeping. Yep, you are right. I do sleep in the office, well... just like my boss. hehehehe. Then I went home at 4pm, an hour earlier than my schedule. I could have stayed longer but was the only one left in the entire building. Everyone has left since 2pm.

* * * * * * * * *

I pass by at the Akaria Mall to buy a large Camera Bag at Al Swalim. My old Safro is no longer enough for my ever increasing cameras & lenses.

On my way home, I saw this stunning view in the sky. It was 5:35pm and the sun has just set. Two bright and shining stars could be seen on top of the crescent moon. I was awestruck that I stop my car and took a picture of the sky... using my Sony Ericsson k800i Phone. Of course, the resulting picture was ugly so I rushed towards home, hoping I could still catch the spectacle when I arrive home.

And truly, I hurriedly pick up my camera, long lens, a tripod, and proceed to the rooftop of the our building. I tried capturing a beautiful picture but honestly.. I don't know how to set my camera right. Tsk tsk tsk... not my forte, I admit. All I could salvage was one ugly overexposed picture.

No comments: