I already told t2 Ode that I won't be joining the family day and my
alibi was a work schedule. Mommy Pinky also has reservations because
she too didn't like the idea of wearing a pretentious faces while
mingling with the rest of the FFL couples. Earlier today, all three of
our lower couples confirmed that they are not coming because of other
priorities. We would have skipped too, had it not been that tta Jasmin
confirmed that she's going with us.
We arrived two late from the call time... but not that very late actually. The activity had not yet started and there only few dozen couple around. It was far from the hundred people that was expected to attend. In our old household/chapter, only the Vitug couple were present and not one in their lower household attended. All I could see were new couples whom I learned were the product of the last CLS. It pains me to realize that these are supposed to be our household but not given to us.
I didn't stay in the main hall because I didn't like the ambiance. I don't know why and I could not explain why. Perhaps, I am just detached because I am still harboring the ill feelings I didn't get the Habib couples. I believe, mommy had the same feelings too because she readily agreed to move to another room. We stayed there until 9pm before deciding to go home.
We arrived two late from the call time... but not that very late actually. The activity had not yet started and there only few dozen couple around. It was far from the hundred people that was expected to attend. In our old household/chapter, only the Vitug couple were present and not one in their lower household attended. All I could see were new couples whom I learned were the product of the last CLS. It pains me to realize that these are supposed to be our household but not given to us.
I didn't stay in the main hall because I didn't like the ambiance. I don't know why and I could not explain why. Perhaps, I am just detached because I am still harboring the ill feelings I didn't get the Habib couples. I believe, mommy had the same feelings too because she readily agreed to move to another room. We stayed there until 9pm before deciding to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment