Have you ever been a spectator of a game that was so exciting and it fires your belly to join? Yet you hold your horses because ... basically you don't know how to play the game? And that left you staying on the sideline, wishing you had the skill and talent that could turn the game to your favor.
I am at the sideline right now, and I am not watching just a game but... I am watching the "play" that would define the destiny of my country. Yeah, am talking about the political game in the Philippines that is so exciting and colorful, it attracts attention to almost everyone.
Hey, before you ever made a conclusion... I never wish to join the "game".
I am just worried though. Lately, my colleagues had been asking me about that “circus” in my country and I don’t know, I just had this strange feeling of… how do we call it?… a bit ashamed of being a Pinoy. I never felt this before. I had been proud of my color, my race, and my Nationality and will always be.
How about you? How do you feel being a Pinoy?
No comments:
Post a Comment