Monday, September 12, 2005

Bored


Am bored... simply bored with what I am doing.

I travelled far places, seen and meet people, enjoyed the company of many friends, and keep up with the challenges of life, yet... I am bored.

Huh!


Falling in love? Duh.. done that, done this.. it but didn't really swept my heart away. Am not saying... i don't enjoy the feeling, i would be a hypocrite if i do that, because almost all the time i am in love.


Career...? Hmm... been on the top of my league but never really enjoyed being there. Nobody was with me and all I can have was the camaraderie of that person name "loneliness". I've tried diversity, though. I jump ship and swam on that "ocean" of technical specialist, failing to realized I don't how to "swim" with technology, for I had been enjoying the past ten years of my career "cruising" on that ship called management. I am still surviving, if you ask!
But... now, I don't know what to do and where to go.


Am bored... simply bored with what I am doing.

No comments: