Thursday, September 29, 2005
Hoping for a hitler
Watching an old movie - The rise of Evil - a movie that chronicles the life of Adolf Hitler, I could not stop my self from wishing... i wish someone strong like Hitler would rise on our troubled nation.
Why Hitler? Nah.. I don't know, I just thought that my country need a strong hand. I am too tired and too frustrated on putting my faith on the administrators, politicians, power players, and "religious" clowns that litters our government. What we need is someone new, someone who has strong passion of raising our country from shit. And only a Hitler would fill the shoe.
Then let's have civil war... wow, exciting... i'll volunteer to attack the senate first, then congress, and perhaps the palace. Hmm… don’t forget those nasty newsmen who earns their living by poisoning the mind of the innocent with their bias, twisted and sensationalized reporting.
Spare Max Soliven. He’s my favorite.. hehehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment