Did you know that getting sick is the hardest part when you are living alone? I learned it the hard way. I have a fever since last night and this morning, I tried to wake early but my body wouldn't agree. Chill still shivers in my loins and joints, and my head was aching. I need to get some hydro salts to avoid dehydration. My diarrhea had worsen and I've already taken 15 trips to the toilet since 2pm yesterday. Huh! I really need to see a doctor today!
I was supposed to attend the Photonski meeting today at Three Riffles Building. Together with other officers of photonski, I was part of the committee that will do the selection of entries for the upcoming Photo Exhibit this year. But with fever and muscle pains all over my body, I don't think I can make it. I called up Arjie and told him that I cannot make it.
I stayed in the house the whole day. I took some medicine and sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment