Just like may daily routine, I went down to the basement kopitiam (foodcourt) of Suntec City to get a quick lunch. I still have two meeting in the afternoon and I am running short of time. I'm sure, I'll gonna be late but I don't mind. I would rather be late with full stomach than be on time but could not concentrate because I am hungry.
As I enter the shop, someone called my name and got my attention. When I turn back, I saw this chubby Pinoy who called me by my name and flash me with a big wide smile. I smiled back but was halfhearted because I really cannot remember the guy. Then he shake my hands and told me his name is Ronnie. Awkward may it seems, I really tried to ask him how we got to know each other. He just give me a little push on my shoulder and replied "CyberJ - 77 Global".
Hehehehe... that was nice! I forgot Ronnie!
Ronnie was my office mate in the 77 Global Resources and was the WebSphere Administrator support for Prudential US. He sat just infront of my cubicle, and oftentimes when work is slack I used to exchange jokes and stories with him and his partner Chris. I learned that he is now working here in Singapore and currently assigned at Citibank.
Huh! I feel ashamed of myself. My memories is no longer cooperating with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment