Saturday, September 1, 2007

Goodbye CA


Time flies so fast, it was like just yesterday when I first came to this office and was given a warm welcome by a group of strangers of different color and faces. Little that I know, three years has pass, and the strangers that once look at me in the eye with evaluative and speculative looks, became my good friends and colleagues at work

It's hard to say goodbye to the people whom you work passionately. We may not have good atmosphere and we do fight all the time, but I am proud that every end of the day... all of us knew that we only wanted to achieve excellence. We push our limit thus we became who we are today. For that, I told them upfront "I couldn't be much better without you my bastard enemies", and they all laugh and hug me for they know that the benefit was reciprocal.

When I left my office door this afternoon, I carried with me all the good things that I learned from this company. Rest be assured that all the bad things I had were packed in a box and I left it inside my office room so so I will not remember it when I go out.

Bye my friends, goodbye CA Singapore


No comments: