Monday, March 10, 2008

my new baby

Finally! After waiting for 10 days, my new 'baby' has arrived.

The agent from Autostar gave me a ring at around 5pm today. He informed me that the plate number has arrived and the car is now ready for pickup. Without wasting any minute, I immediately went home and park my rented car. Then proceed to the car shop via taxi.

Indeed, the car was ready when I arrived. Hmm.. didn't I told you that I choose Hyundai Tucson SUV over Toyota Corolla sedan? I really love my new baby. Just one glitch though. It doesn't come on pink. Hehehe.. I was just kidding of course. I initially choose a red SUV but some muslim brothers strongly advice me to keep away from the red color. Red, according to their culture, is a sign of bad luck and oftentimes considered as haram (forbidden).

Well... I could have settled for metallic green but the stock will arrive in three to four months. No choice, I pick the Saraha Grey (smoke silver) over Artic Frost (light blue). And yes, you were right. I was smiling from ear to ear when I drove my car towards home. Ahh... my sweet new 'baby'.


No comments: