Saturday, March 8, 2008

sleepless

I know this feeling! Excitement over something that I really like of love. The last time I felt this way, was in 2006 when I first pick up my Digital SLR camera. I still remember how addict I was that there was nothing in my mind but pictures, camera and gears. And yes, I spend countless sleepless nights just to understand the technical intricacies of photography and at the same time learn Adobe Photoshop to enhance my work.

Now, I'm sleepless again and this has been ongoing for the past two weeks. I was restless not because of my camera nor because I was thinking of someone, but because I got too excited with my new car that even when I close my eyes I would imagine myself behind the steering wheel.

Nah! This is simply crazy. I need to go to sleep. Hmm.. where's my 'hammer'?


No comments: