My first day in Egypt, I could conclude was eventful. I experienced what it was like to ride on Camel, wander into the desert for over an hour, and then watch the scenic Pyramids from a distance. For a noob like me, it was a satisfying experience.
Yesterday, the guides tried to convinced us to go back the next day (today). They tried to entice us, saying, the scenery of the Giza Necropolis would be much beautiful to behold when there is plenty of light. They even promise to lead us to some tombs where we could find real mummies and real helioglyps. Well, that if we come back and then get them as guides too.
But we didn't listen.
My sixth sense was tingling and I did feel that the guys were deliverately over charging us and were taking advantage of our generosity.
Hence today... no pyramids. We went out to see the old Cairo
No comments:
Post a Comment