What would do if someone asked you to relinquish your prime parking slot to a less convenient area? Would you say yes, especially if you earned that prime slot after waiting for a year without any parking area? Of course not! That's definitely what I said when our gym-buff neighbor asked me this favor. He argued that his slot may be tight but it is closer for the door. He wants my slot because it can easily fit his new Toyota Sequoia. Oh, is that so? I just ignore (I actually hide) him.
But then, this poging laming (an assuming cool guy) keep bothering me with calls and even knocking on my door on wee hours. I already said no but he seems not to understand the meaning of "No". He keeps on disturbing us that my wife eventually begged that I give up and move on. I really hate the idea of giving up, but for the sake of having a peaceful coexistence with these insensitive windbags I eventually agreed.
Grrr.... I am still fuming with anger.
No comments:
Post a Comment