As per tradition and just like what we have done in the past two years, PRTC once again sponsored a Speechcraft training with the Ginoo and Binibining Pilipinas 2010 Candidates. TM James spearheaded the training and tap the expertise of mommy pinky, myself, and TM Reina as resource speakers. We also provided the much needed tips and evaluations for each candidates as they answer series of table topics questions. I was impressed with this year's crop. They have a better quality of candidates in both physical and intellectual capacity. I could not help but commend Rani Bas

anta for his effort.
Unlike last year, we only have a one-day Speechcraft session. It was sad that we didn't have more time with the candidates. Had it been otherwise, we could have trained them better.
It was quick and I didn't had time to get to know the candidates. I honestly say, I didn't enjoy. Well... mommy said, she had a good time. Hehehe... bakit kaya?
No comments:
Post a Comment