I must have tamed the wild animal in me or perhaps had caged the rumbling devil in my back because this year, I received so much blessings and peace of mind. Was it my effort? Nah... this old rotten potato could never change by myself. I needs God to mend my ways. Well folks, I am not ashamed to admit... He changed my ways!
It's been two years in a row and I got the ultimate blessing of celebrating Christmas with my wife and two lovely kids. They were me here in Saudi since Sept 2009 and with the ways things are going, it looks like we are going to stay here much longer. Mommy would definitely agree on that. What else could she asked for? My family is now complete, we have peace of mind, we are involved in church community, and we have Toastmasters as social community. I still have photography though not that extreme relative to my hey days in Singapore.
Conclusion: the kids are happy, mommy is happy, and I am ... hehehe... happy too!
I should praise and thanks God for this wonderful blessing
No comments:
Post a Comment