Saturday, January 29, 2011

changes

After sixteen months since my family arrived here in Riyadh, my life changed totally.

My photography activity is virtually dead. I still teach photography at Comsofil every Friday but that is nothing compared to my activities before. I can't even recall when was the last time I attended a photo session. To make it worse, I am not sure where my gears are. The last time I remember, Noel Zaragosa has my 40D, Emerson has my 20D and my accessories... nah, I doubt if they are still intact.

And my Toastmasters? I am not sure if I am going to be active this year. After three years of extensive immersion with Toastmasters, I believe I learned a lot. I got this year's Toastmaster of the Year award. I also completed my communication track and was awarded Advance Communicator Gold. I was also busy with my leadership track and completed my High Performance Leadership Program which I used for the Leadership Excellence Award. All I need is to serve as Area Governor and I will have my Distinguished Toastmaster norm.

But then... what up for me in the coming days?

No comments: