The first I did was, chech mommy and Joshua. Blood was oozing on my boy's nose which made mommy panic. I was relieved when i saw that there was no sign of cuts. Then, Jasmine cried very loud. When I check the back, I saw big bruise on my daughter's face. I immediately took her out of the car. Few minutes later, Shutters Guild members started to get out of the estiraha. They immediately took my family inside and made sure that the driver from the other car won't go away. Doods and Bernard called the police. I also called Tito Wilson and ask for help. Thirty minutes later, Tito Willy arrived. Tito Wilson followed and so as Tito Arnel. They help in ensuring that my family will get medical treatment immediately.
Doods and Bernard help in explaining to the police - in Arabic - what happened.
Eventually, the police took me and the other driver. I was worried because I don't know where will he being us. Beejay assured that it's alright. The towing services gave the number where I can follow up my car.
I thought it will be quick. I was mistaken. The police brought us to King Fahad stadium where they transferred the driver to another police car. I was ask to stay. Then the patrol took another round and pick up another guy whom I believe had also been involved in a car accident. We moved to another place where was a traffic jam. Then they let us wait in the car for 1 hour.
It no joke being stocked in a very hot police car. My sweat was running like river in my cheek. But there nothing I can do. So, I took my iPhone and wrote this blog entry.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
No comments:
Post a Comment