Friday, September 30, 2011

Gavel Demo meeting

I was late.

I actually got caught in the traffic jam along Dabab street, but that's not an excuse. I was late and that's not an ideal thing to do if your an adviser for a Gavel Club. Nevertheless, I tried to make up by giving them a good evaluation. Something they could treasure even after the meeting.

I honestly enjoyed the meeting. The speakers are fluent with the English language and they are quick thinkers. Table topics seems peanuts for them. They don't bat an eyelash in expressing their ideas, their biases, and principles. And they are not afraid to speak. Hah! Hands down, they will beat any Toastmaster in our club.

Memorable speakers like Sarah during the Table Topics and Fiona during the Prepared Speech session left good impression on all of us. No doubt, these are the future Gavaliers who will beat the Indian Gavaliers of Riyadh.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone @ Elite International School

No comments: