Saturday, October 22, 2005

My new job


Hmm... I was still wondering why boss has suddenly been nice to me. Few weeks ago he asked me to study on some new software suites, and yesterday he assigned me to a big project for a bank in Tampines. This will be a challenging task, he warned.

Having been working on monotonous routine for the past 10 months, I thought, this is a good break.

Too excited, today I reported to work early - my first day. Well, I didn't mind waiting for thirty minutes before my new colleagues arrive. Anyway, I enjoyed watching people passing by. The office is just located just 15 meters away from the Tampines Train Station, and just watching office workers taking part of a morning rat race was already enough to make me smile.

My new job, I realized, was to take part of a provisioning for a security management. Starting today and the succeeding days, I will be sitting down in the board room doing meetings and inquiry with our customer.

Tsk tsk tsk.. my boss was indeed right. This will be challenging!

No comments: