Wednesday, October 26, 2005

my new job - 3


Day three...

I just realized why in my childhood days, my teacher always had trouble with me inside the classroom - I have a short attention span. Hey... I am not referring to the ADS. I don't have it, my case is very minor and is normal!

I was bored listening to all the briefings and seemingly endless discussions. At first, I tried to join in the fray but I run out of gas and eventually lost interest. Few minutes later, I found myself fighting for a sanity to keep awake versus the urge to doze off and snore in the boardroom. Believe me it was difficult... and only after I pour in gallons of coffee when sleepy fairy went away.

The next four hours was interesting. I looked at the lifeless moderator and tried to imagine him as the devil incarnate hoping he scares me to listen to his lecture. It works for few minutes but later, I found him more of a clown than a scary creature. I tried thinking of my phone bills, my mortgage, my sinking bank account... and gee, it scares me more. Several minutes later, I been thinking of nothing else but sex... sex... and sex... until four hours passes by and it was time to say bye bye.

Huh! I wonder what will I do tomorrow?

No comments: