I'll bet, you did not get the gist of today's blog title. And if you do, then i'm sure you're into photography.
Yep, I was talking about a lens and not only an ordinary lens but a very good and quality "L" lens. For the past three months now, i've been pondering of buying a Canon 70-200 f4 lens but never had the drive to actually get one. It's a good lens, the review shows, but some photographers say that it is rather short when low lights prevails. My other friends recommend a Canon 70-200 f2.8 IS, which arguably the best long lens around, but with a tag price of Singapore $3.2k, hah! i'll think a thousand times. Then last month, there was an announcement that there is a coming Canon 70-200 f4 IS version. They claim that it is almost as good as the f2.8 (without the IS version) and is $1k lower than the f2.8 IS. There's just one problem... it will be available on November.
Honestly, I frequently visit many camera shops these past few weeks. I was scouting for the least price and the best bargain for warranty. They can all give low price - if you know how to haggle - but when payment scheme comes into picture, they differ drastically. Cathay photo shop gave me an offer I could hardly resist: $2.8k for 12 months interest free and tax free.
So what to do, lah? Buy... ayahhh!!!!
Now, I have a new baby. A beatiful Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS USM.
No comments:
Post a Comment