Sunday, December 17, 2006

slow afternoon

I wake up late today. I stayed in the house the whole morning watching DVD and did nothing literally. I was too lazy to prepare for breakfast and was not in the condition to do household chores. I just lay on the sofa and relax myself. I believe, my body was trying to recupiate for
having streched myself too much at the gym last week.

After sleeping for 12 hours, I got bored staying at home. I decided to go out to breath some fresh air and catch some action in the city. I've heared, there's a lot of ongoing activities at the Orchard, Suntec, and Raffles. Bedok01Just one good reason to flash my tora-tora and take some photos.

While returning books at Bedok Community Library, I saw some bunch of Ang-Mo kids playing in-line skates at the nearby park. Hmm..kids in Action.


I though this would be a good subject to shoot, so I hastily get my camera out of my backpack and started to find a good spot. But when I look back a the kids, they stop playing when they noticed that I was taking pictures at them. They were camera shy. Well, I respected their decision of privacy so I quietly move away. I was able to capture few good shots though.


No comments: