Monday, February 5, 2007

beautiful pinays in sg

Trying to shed off some scales of sins, I attended church service this morning! Good thing, I didn't burn when I entered the worship place. hehehe... just kidding. Honestly, I still do go to church at least twice a month. It used to be weekly but a sinner like me, always had a tendency to go wayward. I am just thankful that He really loves me because despite of walking a sinful life, He had always pulled me back to light!

The sermon was nice as it was appropriate for my current dilemma - forgive your enemies even if they cut you short. I admit, I still bear the pain and anger of what happened to me yesterday. But upon hearing the Word, a soothing feeling crawled onto my heart and release me from my resentments. It was a nice feeling and it was fulfilling. Now, I could start my week with smile and optimism.

I meet some friends after the church service. As usual, Che and some friends were there and so as Arjie. I was on my way out when I saw Carlos together with his colleagues in lifegroup. They told me that they are going for a photoshoot this afternoon with Arjie, and... ask me if I could join. I was hesitant at first but thinking that I have no schedule activity for the day, I decided to join with them.

We reached the place at around 4pm and immediately setup our external flash gun for a CLS configuration. Well, we were not that lucky today. Life01Our setup didn't work as planned so we modified the set and position our models near the window to make use of ambient light. After some test and ensuring the right aperture settings, we started the photo session.

It was fun! I shoot 12 beautiful ladies and 3 handsome gentlemen.

I didn't feel any bored nor tired and all I could remember was the excitement of getting the models on the right mood and angle. I admit, it was challenging to take good shot for models who never had experience with photo sessions. Nevertheless, the day was fruitful and memorable.

For my brethren in Christ, here's your pics.

http://www.photonski.com/sons_of_jorge/Lifegroup

No comments: