Wednesday, February 14, 2007

deceit

Peps,

If ever you will see me walk out when Jared is around, please understand. I just don't want to see the guy again. Not only he put me in trouble for so many times, he didn't value the friendship that I showed to him. You all know how hard he hit on me on the forum yet I just ignore it and even tolerated him. I fully regret this allowance.

Several weeks ago, someone name Cool Carlos tried to solicit my opinion regarding Jared. He insinuated that Jared is a "pinoy guy with an attitude" and even provide the Jared's Flickr site.

My mistake, my stupid mistake,.. I answered his email and agreed with him. All I wanted was to tell Carlos that even if Jared has attitude problem, he is nice and okay in person. I even exulted Jared for his skills and talents in Java, and put an ending that "That what friends are for". If I overextend on concluding that Jared has less than a handful of friends, that I admit was a careless analysis.

By the way... when I send the email to Carlos, I called up Jared through the phone and inform him about my write up. My intention was to tell Jared that someone was hitting him and I was there to stand for him.

Then two Sundays ago, someone informed me that I have offended Jared and for that I need to ask for apologies. Clueless, I tried to pick up the pieces of what I have done during the past days... but being a friend, I didn't wait for an answer, I immediately send a text message of apology. The following day, I got a call asking me if I already called Jared and ask for apology? I could have done that - pick up the phone and apologize. But the caller said a parting word that gave me a wake up bang. The person on the other line told me that I was trying
to project a good image at the expense of a friend.


I just kept my silence, and suffered mental anguish for the whole two weeks. I couldn't fathom why my email reached Jared. Then today, I witnessed a heated arguments on several threads at PinoyITdotSg yahoogroup. Cool Carlos and Maximo Reyes were the common denominator that eventually lead to the expulsion of the two in the group. It turns out, Cool Carlos and Maximo Reyes were the alter ego of Jared.

I was so naive! He is not a friend but a sick guy. How deceitful is he to assume someone's identity and bully himself. He lift his chair and didn't care if he was already hitting his friend.

I am remorseful that I ever consider him my friend.

Jorge


P.S.


Here's the email that offended Jared and he said I need to beg for his "forgiveness"


Cool Carlos wrote:


Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:08:34 -0800 (PST)
From: Cool Carlos
Subject: Re: [pinoyITdotSG] Re: OT: FHM Girl Next Door
To: Jorge Nathaniel

<!-- DIV {margin:0px;} -->

Hi Jorge,

Hehehe, serious ka pala talaga sa photography. Bakit naman "sad to say" na photo buddy mo sya? Paano ka napahamak dahil sa kanya? Nilaglag ka ba nya sa bangin? hehehe just kidding sir ah.

Hmmm, maybe I need to correct you if he has less than handful of friends. Baka nga pag tinawagan ko 'to hindi na ko kilala nito sa sobrang dami ng fans nito eh. Dito lang sa SG maraming connections yan, small world lang talaga.

Anyway sige, baka pumasok na rin ako sa photography. Thanks

Cheers,
Carlos

----- Original Message ----
From: Jorge
Nathaniel
To: wxb102_rocks@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2007 1:20:46 PM
Subject: Re: [pinoyITdotSG] Re: OT: FHM Girl Next Door
Hi Carlos,

Thanks nga pala sa comment mo on my post about FHM.

Mukhang kilala ko na yung "pinoy guy with an attitude" and sad to say... he is my photo buddy. Nabasa ko kase sa thread ":Looking for Jared was Re: Group Subscription Rules" at na deduce ko lang ng siya nga yata ang
tinutukoy natin.

You are right, he really has an attitude and for several occassions, napahamak na ako dahil sa kanya - sa clubsnap, sa photonski, at maging during fashion shows. Sa photography group namin, we all acknowledge na may BIG ATTITUDE problemtalaga ang taong ito at alam ng lahat lagi na lang na kick out sa mga yahoo groups.

If you know him in person, mabait naman siya - just don't let him write at magbabago ang personality nya! hehehe... kidding! He has a touch of briliance basta Java ang pag uusapan. He is also "good" in photography, at kasabayan ko siya when I started. Kasama ko siya sa mga photo shoot (at lagi ako napapaaway).

He has less than a handful of friends - close friends - and we stick not because we agree with him but because of the contrary. Slowly, binibigyan namin yan ng advice na mag hinayhinay kase nadadamay ang iba pang pinoy sa Sg. We are hopeful that this guy will eventually be a "better person". That what friends are for, di ba?

Wish us luck.

Thanks

Jorge

wxb102_rocks wrote:


Hi Jorge,

How many years have you been shooting? Just curious, cause I really
saw some "FHM Material" shot by some "pinoy guy with an attitude" here
in Singapore.

If you want to see his works I can send it to you privately.

But honestly you got some cool snapshots here. ;)

Cheers,
Carlos Lamiguin
Senior AJAX Developer/Project Manager
RIA Technologies
"Some Like it Hot"

--- In pinoyITdotSG@ yahoogroups. com, "wackoyacky :)"
wrote:
>
> pero much better naman compared last year, last year walang FHM
material as
>
in! mapamukha or mapakatawan alang-ala, at least ngayon madaming
magaganda
> at sexy ahihihihi
>
> On 1/30/07, Jorge Nathaniel wrote:
> >
> > hehehe... sa totoo lang, napaka hirap humanap ng "FHM material"
dun sa
> > mga contestants nila. Out of 100, less than 10 lang ang may "K"
> >
> >
> > Kasmot > wrote:
> > kanais nais, mapang akit at yummm... masarap! inyo na ho yung
> > ewan..., bakser at nakakatakot. . awoo!!! nyak!nyak!nyak!
> >
> > --- In pinoyITdotSG@ yahoogroups. com
, "EA
> > TANK" wrote:
> > >
> > > pwede n ko sa "malulusog" at "hmmm" :-)
>
> >
> > > On 1/30/07, ToReRo wrote:
> > > >
> > > > hmmm... sir.. kung kame ang kukuha? magkano? =D
> > > >
> > > > On 1/30/07, Jorge Nathaniel > 40yahoo.com> >
> > > > wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > peps... apologies for the off topic. pa comment & critique
> > naman sa kuha
> > > > > ko:
> > > > >
> > > > > http://www.photonsk i.com/sons_ of_jorge/ FHM_Caltex
> > > > >

>


Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.


No comments: