My next schedule was a photoshoot with the PinoyITdotSg guys who will be playing Tag Paint Ball at Orchid Country Club in Yishun. I didn't actually signed up for the activity during the roll-call at the yahoogroup, but I planned to go there because this something that I don't have in my portfolio. I wanted to surprise the group crash in their activity. I am confident that they would let me in because I know most of the members.
I was already late so I took a taxi on my way to Yishun. Then out of nowhere, thunderstorm starts to pour. Tsk tsk tsk... this is bad, very very bad. I don't want to expose my gears under the rain hence I decided to cancel my trip to Yishun. Instead, I went to Admiralty and visit Rey Tuazon in his place. I stayed there for several minutes before proceeding to Chua Chu Kang MRT to meet the Photobongbong guys.
Glenn was already there when we arrived. Melvin, Jowena, Ruby and Jared where there too. We then proceed to the Lower Pierce Lake 
for the sunset photo session. Melvin and Glenn gave us some tips on the basics of how to take landscape photography. Rey also provided tips and necessary information about the place and the best location where to shoot.
The photo session was fun. We didn't just limit taking pictures of the landscape but also did some portrait. And our model? Hehehe.. the ever willing and pretty Jowena.
'Twas past seven thirty when we left the place. I didn't go home immediately. Instead, I proceed to Tampines to attend the Filipino mass at the Holy Trinity Church.
I reach home at around 10pm. I didn't have time to edit my pictures, I immediately fall asleep.
http://www.photonski.com/sons_of_jorge/LowerPierce
No comments:
Post a Comment