Bong called up this morning to confirm our photo studio session tonight. He asked me to look for a stylist to take care of the make up and accessories, and they will take care of the studio location. I immediately called Ms G to check if she's available but say to say, she begged off to skip this one due to prior appointment. I immediately called Rey to help me scout for a make up stylist.
Later that day, Tolitz called. Tomorrow's 2nd session of pre-nups shoot with Doreen was cancelled. We may need to reschedule it after the wedding due to tight schedule this May.
Evening, I went to i-studio at Geylang for the photo shoot. Bong and the rest of the team were already there. Melvin gave us some useful tips on how to do
glamour photography and then he showed us the basic positioning and setup of lights. Me too shared something during the shoot. I told them that it is very critical to get the attention and confidence of the model before taking any shoot. During my shooting turn, I spent almost half of my shooting time making the model relax and be comfortable with me. And though I only shot a couple of pictures, all my photos were good.
Aside for the basic studio lighting technique, I tried to experiment on low key and orange tone photography. I used a super sharp Canon 50mm f1/8 while taking pictures under a 3-stop light measurement. In layman's term, it's like reading under a 15W red incandescent bulb. And after several failed attempts, I finally got the right combination. The result was orgasmic! tsk.. tsk.. tsk..
Visit my site for more pictures
http://www.photonski.com/sons_of_jorge/Lalie
No comments:
Post a Comment