4am
I have to struggle just to push my body towards the edge of the bed. Otherwise, I will continue sleeping until 7am. Last night was an ordeal. The aircon was too noisy and .. eww.. the bed was itchy! I guess, sleep started to kick in only after 2pm. That explain why I was so sleepy this morning. Hmm, why did I pick this hotel in the first place? Gee, this is what I get for trying to save few Riyals.
Nevertheless, I managed to drag this lazy & fat Nathaniel into the car before 5am. I reached the Corniche breakwater just few minutes before sunrise. I immediately set my gears towards the horizon facing the Persian Gulf. I know this place - been here 5 years ago - hence I know where to expect the sun would rise. I waited. Waited for few more minutes. But the sun simply didn't showed up. It was too cloudy and the visible arc only showed up when the sun was a fistful over the horizon.
Why did I think of taking sunrise pictures? huhuhu... I should have stayed in the hotel and sleep my butt until 8am. Anyway. I still manage to salvage some nice street photos along the breakwater. You may like to visit my website to view this pix.
http://www.pbase.com/nathan_amores/streets_al_khobar
Okay, alright. Here's once sample pix. The Corniche
No comments:
Post a Comment