2pm...
The adrenaline was pumping my body as I endulge myself with photo spree. I was estatic. It was two years since I last watch an F1 race at Sepang. And now, I am back with a better camera and a better angle of view. hehehe...
I have taken over three thousands pictures, and I could have taken more had it not been of the hunger fangs that started to bite on my stomach. "I'll come back early tomorrow", I quipped. Then, I packed my things and slowly get back to my car on the way to Manama City.
According to my guide map, I could reached Manama at before 3pm. Well, I followed what was drawn on the map but unfortunately, I didn't realized that I was using an outdated one. With too much confusion on the landmarks and perhaps because of hunger, I eventually got lost and was running around in circles for over hour. Luckily, I found a Filipina who was kind enough and help me get my way to Seef Mall.
After a quick lunch, I drop by at the Canon shop to visit my friend Amira.
No comments:
Post a Comment