When I started unsubscribing to newsfeed from Emerson, Beejay, Noel, and Cathy my life simply went back to bliss. Bernard likewise, preclude himself from fanning fire on the issues lighted by Emerson's team. That is why we have peaceful status in the Shutters Guild group.
This morning, Emerson gave me a call. I was very much surprise because I thought he was frustrated and angry with me. Nevertheless, I didn't show any resentment or bad feelings. I readily greeted him and wish him best.
During our conversation, we talk about the new iPad. He suggested of waiting until next week because there is a strong chance that the price of old iPad will fall. He called to follow up the second session on studio lighting and portraiture. Thought i told him that I am amenable with the plan, I didn't give him any assurance on the schedule. I emphasized that the oficers will still be the decsion maker. He didn't argue but I could sense that he didn't like my answer.
I immediately called Donnie and told about Emerson's call. He agree with me that Emerson's team is running low of activity and they are looking at SG as a source of income. I have a feeling that they regret leaving SG, they just ashamed to admit.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
This morning, Emerson gave me a call. I was very much surprise because I thought he was frustrated and angry with me. Nevertheless, I didn't show any resentment or bad feelings. I readily greeted him and wish him best.
During our conversation, we talk about the new iPad. He suggested of waiting until next week because there is a strong chance that the price of old iPad will fall. He called to follow up the second session on studio lighting and portraiture. Thought i told him that I am amenable with the plan, I didn't give him any assurance on the schedule. I emphasized that the oficers will still be the decsion maker. He didn't argue but I could sense that he didn't like my answer.
I immediately called Donnie and told about Emerson's call. He agree with me that Emerson's team is running low of activity and they are looking at SG as a source of income. I have a feeling that they regret leaving SG, they just ashamed to admit.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment