Saturday, March 17, 2012

PW

Mommy had been bothering me since yesterday. She wants me to prepare my spiels because I was assigned to lead the praise and worship in todays Taming The Tongue seminar for our community. She even woke me up early and ask me to practice. Yes, I woke up early but I didn't practice. Instead, I just watch the morning news and waited for breakfast. Mom was of course angry but could not force me. Heheheeh.

We left the house at around 9:30am. We were relatively early. There were barely a handful of people at Tito Rey Mantua's house and most of them comes from the Service Team.  Nevertheless, I used the extra time we had to practice the worship songs.   By 11pm, all participants has arrived and Tito Wilson signal that we have to start.

Indeed, I lead the the Praise and Worship.  I was a bit nervous and when my wife saw it, she smiled and give me an encouragement that I could do it.  With hesitation, I started the praising and worship.  In few minutes, fire started to lit inside of me and I just allowed the spirit to guide me.   Honestly, I was enjoying what I did.  It seems so easy and it could really feel the PW.

After the PW, mommy gave me a kiss and whispered I did good.

                *                *                *                *                *
The topic of the lecture was Taming The Tongue.   Tita Vicky delivered the talk with such gusto that we enjoyed it very much.  I didn't feel sleepy and I was alert during the entire session.   I was even more excited during the discussion because the topic was about what Tito Noel Zaragoza has done to the community.  Though his name was never mentioned during the discussion, those who are familiar with the case can surely relate.   I opened up my hurt feelings that Leon was hitting me in Facebook.   The advise of the elders was to "Unfriend" him.  I just smiled because I have a better solution - "Unsubscribe" him in my news feed.

                *                *                *                *                *
After lunch, the households of Tito Arnel and Tito Wilson gathered together to honor Tito Bong and Tita Jane.  Tita Jane and their daughter Faith is leaving tomorrow for final exit.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: