Yeah, today is the last day of the fashion festival and as expected, all the participating malls and shopping centers put on their best show for the finale. And the consequence? Well, just over 10 fashion shows with almost simultaneous schedules at different locations.
This has given us a nightmare!
The solution, catch up every show posible and take a cab to move from one location to another. And true enough, I was able to maximize my schedule. I was able to catch four shows starting from Suntec City at 1pm, Parkway at 2:30pm, Ngee Ang at 4pm, and then back to Suntec at 7pm. What we didn't cath the show was at Raffles and... felt bad about it. Both me and my photo buddy, Jared, wanted to see our favorite model for the last time, but we simply run short of time.
Anyway, four shows to attend in one day was... I believe was already a very hectic schedule. Overall, the day was totally great. Good shots at Parkway, more close up and good shots with the Pinoy models and the Mongolian model at Suntec, and splendid shots at the Ngee Ang. I gained so much experience and skills - I could think I made a huge improvement.
But no pictures today... in my next blog, I will. For the meantime, let me take a rest and sleep.
Zzzzzhhh...
No comments:
Post a Comment