Tuesday, April 11, 2006

new assignment


I just had a talk with my boss today and I believe the decision was set... i'll be assigned to Japan. Aba! magiging "Japayuki" ako?


I've been to Japan few years ago, assigned to work there for a Telecoms project and I didn't find it exciting both at work and leisure. One major problem in Japan is the language barrier. I has always been difficult to move around since English is not widely used. You either have to learn Nihonggo or just stay in the apartment. Last time, I opted staying at home. Maybe this time around, I'll take my camera and just stroll around. Hmm... it's cherry blossom time in Japan. I think that would be a nice subject to shoot.


But... personally I have my apprehensions of accepting the assignment. My relatives from the US and Canada are planning to visit me here on May, and more importantly my girl Jasmine is coming too.


Tsk, tsk, tsk.. how can I say no to my boss?


No comments: