Wednesday, April 19, 2006
something is wrong inside of me
I made a visit to my cardio doctor today, my third visit this year.
I may not have written about it but last January, I rushed to the hospital to verify what's wrong with me. There was a searing pain running across my chest and I could not breath normally. Though the pain went away after the doctor sedate me - they drugged me!, and finding no anomaly with my heart after a series of test, I was not confident that I was A-Ok.
Something is wrong with me, I can feel it, only that I don't know what it is. The doctors are not sure either, but they had put me into medication for six month and I am currently in the middle of it.
I just hope and pray, after six months, that the doctors will finally declare that my heart is perfectly healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment