I woke up at around 11am with numb fingers and toes. Something was different today, I exclaimed as I got up from my bed. When I peek on the glass windows, I saw the road covered with fogs and the Kingdom tower was barely visible. The news confirmed that there was a sandstorm last night and today's temperature was ranging from 8-10 deg Celsius.
Tsk tsk tsk. I have no choice but to cancel my pre-nuptial photoshoot today. I don't think it is a good idea to expose myself and the couple in the middle of the dessert with single digit temperature. And I am pretty sure that the outcome of the pictures would not be good because the sun is not visible and the light is fully diffused. Good thing, ate Fatima was kind enough to reschedule it on January.
Well, I just stayed at home the rest of the day. Staying outside is simply too cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment