Today, a dear friend of mine, Anna from Singapore, send me a private message and asked why I kept a silent mode with my blogs for the past days. Her email was warm and sincere, and full of inspiring words that would surely lift any sunken spirit. I know why she send me that mail. Having known her for quite sometime, I was sure that she was thinking
that I was in trouble or some kind of crossroad.
But no, I am not having any quandary of any kind. In fact, I am in my best shape (gee.. I gained 25 lbs for the last 3 months) and in the best of spirits (I am meeting people here.. ehem!). And more importantly, I can shoot in Riyadh. Halleluiah!!!! I have wedding shoots, fashion shoots, and my favorite portraiture.
Yep, I could be in trouble, I could consider that. But not because of people or work or family... but because of my photography. Hehehe. Didn't you know that I shoot that Fighter Planes last week? And tried to publish it in my blog, only to hide the entry later after a comment from a friend in UK? Tsk tsk tsk.. adik kase!
My friend maybe right, I just didn't know it yet. But who does? I don't know.
And just few minutes ago, I gave my friend a ring. I assured her that I am very much okay, alive and kicking. I thank her for the concern and for the thoughtfulness.
No comments:
Post a Comment