After obtaining a driver's license, a "virus" infected me. That virus transformed this once sedate egg-headed monkey into a Google searching monster. And for these past few days, all I have been doing was browse in the Net and search for cars!
When was the last time I thought of cars? I could not remember. Well, except perhaps with Formula One racing cars which was my subject for photography, cars or its derivatives never appeal on me. It was never my habit to understand about cars, until now.
Gee... I entered unto this unfamiliar territory. I could not decide if I would buy it in cash or installment, or should I take a brand new car or a used one? And then lately, I was seduced by the thoughts of buying SUV instead of a sedan. A Hyundai Tucson looks very pretty and I could imagine myself oozing with pogi points behind the steering wheel. But a Toyota Corolla XLi would just be as nice at half the price, thus sparing me of emptying my pockets. I could save that extra cash for the rainy days! Right?
Ahhhhyaaa.... what to do, lah? (with Singaporean accent)
No comments:
Post a Comment