Saturday, August 21, 2010

FILCOM-IT Graduation

Before going to sleep, I made sure I finish writing the script of mommy for the FILCOM-IT Graduation. Indeed, that what I did and it was past 3am when I went to bed.

I had three schedules today: Give an introduction about Toastmasters with and then give an educational session with PSME between 1pm to 2pm, and then give a closing remarks at the FILCOM-IT Graduation ceremony at 5pm. Mommy on the other hand would be the master of ceremony for the graduation. A good schedule for both of today

When I arrived at the White Palace Hotel, I was advised by a PICE officer that they may not have a slot for me because of the tight schedule, hence we cancel the presentation. I immediately went down to the basement to attend the PSME meeting (at the same hotel). I was just in time because TM Reina failed to show up as Toastmaster of the Day. I readily filled up the role and then decided to skip the educational session to gave way for the new members. They will need more of Toastmasters Introduction than Educational Session.

At around 4pm, I immediately proceed to Al Taj International School to attend the Filcom-IT graduation. I saw my beautiful mommy at the stage taking control of the program.

We went home at round 7:30pm - tired, exhausted and sleepy.

No comments: