I woke up late this morning - 10 am. I saw mommy at the bathroom who now almost done dressing up. I know that we are late so I made a quick 5 minutes shower and wasted not more than 2 minutes to dress up. At 10:20am, we left the house for an appointment with our CFC house hold at Tita Arnel & Tita Marianne.
We went back home at 3pm and take a quick nap - with the kids - so we may have more energy for tonight's activity.
It was past 5pm when Mommy and I went out of the house. We paid a visit to Toast of Comsofil to observe the Area 1 official visit. As an appointed Asst Gov for Education and Training, I have to support TM Jay Mag, our Area Governor. I conducted an educational training using the Better Speaker Series manual - Beginning Your Speech.
After the meeting, we immediately proceed T2 Benjie to catch up the HLT seminar. We were late but was able to hear the talk #3 of Tita Yolly. The seminar ended at about 10:30pm. We went ahead of the group and proceed to Al Haram Center to buy stockings and belt for mommy. She will need it tomorrow.
It was already past 1am when we reach home. I was so tired, I failed to send some important documents to Toastmasters International. Gee... TM Jay would be angry with me about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment