Saturday, February 12, 2011

Comsofil Induction

With heavy heart, I took the responsibility to introduced the Guest Speaker during the Comsofil Induction ceremony. As mentioned in my previous blog, I was harboring this bad vibes with the arrogant Consul. Well, mommy seems not to agree. She thinks, I was arrogant. hehehehe.

Anyway, the program completed smoothly. I saw the consul made chika-chicka with the members of the Board of Directors especially among the ladies. And you bet, she stayed longer at the table of my wife. Hah! I beat him on that category... I have a beautiful wife! Could you see my smiles from ears to ears? Hehehehe... I think, I am just bitter and envious. Yey!

By the way, I did shake hands and exchange pleasantries with the consult. He deserves that (even if I am angry with him) and I think, he also deserves to be given a honeymoon period with new position. I know, we will bump each other again. Besides, the Filipino communities in Riyadh is closely knitted and small.

No comments: