Tito Wilson is worried.
He had been calling me since two weeks back and strongly advised me not to get involve - financially - with Tito Noel Zaragoza, a brethren in the community. I didn't take it seriously because I know Tito Noel. Besides, we have a constant communication and is currently planning for a project with our photography group. I even talk about this matter in passing with Tito Noel, and then totally forget about it.
Then this week, Tito Wilson called again. He sent a strong signal that the community is worried that I lend my two high end DSLR camera with Tito Noel. They advise that I should get it as soon as possible. Few minutes later, my wife informed me that Tita Vicky also called her regarding the same concern. We just smiled and brush aside the matter because we trust Tito Noel that he will return the camera soon.
This morning, Tita Pochie called up and warned me not to trust Tito Noel. An hour later, Tita Vicky called up and disclosed how Tito Noel allegedly mishandled the severance money of Tito Allan, on how he mismanage the wedding plan of Tito Jim, and his current obligation of US$1,000 with the church community.
Wow! That was big. I could not believe that Tito Noel could do such thing. I remember Tito Noel talking about an issue with Tito Jim but it was more on receipt liquidation and nothing more. I never heard of Tito Allan's severance pay.
I called Tito Noel, nevertheless, but didn't disclose any of the above. We just talk about Emerson who owes him SR3,000 and the current project of Shutter's Guild. We agreed that he will pass by at the house tomorrow night to bring the camera so I can clean it up in preparation for the Feb 17 JS Prom for Palm Crest School.
No comments:
Post a Comment