8:10am
I guess arrived too early at the Hotel, the receptionist requested me to stay at the receiving area and wait for a vacancy in their rooms. After making I have a room reservation and kept my bag safe, I went out to find breakfast. I readily found the nearby hawker and ordered my favorite chicken rice and fish soup. I went back to the hotel at around 9am and was advised to wait further because there was not room available yet.
10:30am
I started calling my contacts in Singapore and inform them that I just arrived this morning. I was sad that Pinoygraphers had no schedule today and Bong Odal is in the Philippines. Tolits and Tonski were not reacheable and I assume they chanced their phone numbers. I also called Inkyo who readily answered and promised to drop by at the hotel after lunch.
11:10am
Finally, I got a room and was able to take a much needed rest.
I slept... zzzzzzz
I guess arrived too early at the Hotel, the receptionist requested me to stay at the receiving area and wait for a vacancy in their rooms. After making I have a room reservation and kept my bag safe, I went out to find breakfast. I readily found the nearby hawker and ordered my favorite chicken rice and fish soup. I went back to the hotel at around 9am and was advised to wait further because there was not room available yet.
10:30am
I started calling my contacts in Singapore and inform them that I just arrived this morning. I was sad that Pinoygraphers had no schedule today and Bong Odal is in the Philippines. Tolits and Tonski were not reacheable and I assume they chanced their phone numbers. I also called Inkyo who readily answered and promised to drop by at the hotel after lunch.
11:10am
Finally, I got a room and was able to take a much needed rest.
I slept... zzzzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment