3pm
Now with fully charged body and ready to go, I immediately took a stroll towards Singapore Management University MRT Station. I was curious because this station was not yet operational the last time I was here. I was glad that this station can take me to Harbour Front just right to get me to my destination - movie house at Vivo City.
I watched a 3D movie Kung Fu Panda 2.
* * * * *
It was still early when I went out of the movie house. I tried strolling at Vivo city but didn't find it interesting. Perhaps there's just too many people around and it was raining outside. No choice, I opted to indulge myself with my favorite Prawn Mei at the famous Vivo Hawker Center.
Later, I went to Cathay Cineplex along Orchard Road to check for the schedule of Pirates of Caribbean. When I found that the movie schedules were not on my side, I decided to talk a walk towards the hotel.
I need a rest
Now with fully charged body and ready to go, I immediately took a stroll towards Singapore Management University MRT Station. I was curious because this station was not yet operational the last time I was here. I was glad that this station can take me to Harbour Front just right to get me to my destination - movie house at Vivo City.
I watched a 3D movie Kung Fu Panda 2.
* * * * *
It was still early when I went out of the movie house. I tried strolling at Vivo city but didn't find it interesting. Perhaps there's just too many people around and it was raining outside. No choice, I opted to indulge myself with my favorite Prawn Mei at the famous Vivo Hawker Center.
Later, I went to Cathay Cineplex along Orchard Road to check for the schedule of Pirates of Caribbean. When I found that the movie schedules were not on my side, I decided to talk a walk towards the hotel.
I need a rest
No comments:
Post a Comment