I have long wanted to take a glance to the famed Universal Studio of Singapore and this visit was my schedule. To make sure I have the right information, I called Marie, my Pinoygrapher colleague who works with the studio. She replied that today would not be a good time to visit the place because there is an ongoing renovations on major spots. To aggravate the problem, there was island wide brownout since morning. Upon hearing the news, I decided not to pursue my visit to Universal. I just proceed to Orchard hoping I can watch some good movies.
I arrived at Lido Cinema at around 5pm and tried looking for the Imax Theater. I was surprised to see hundred of people loitering at the lobby. I find the ticket booth and initially thought they just moved it to a new location. After searching and failed to find it, I asked around. A beautiful woman who was surrounded with chubby kids replied that the booth was relocated near the elevator and it is currently closed. The showing right now,s he said, is a premier show for the movie X-men First Class. There are not ticket because it is sponsored by Starhub. She offered to give me her extra ticket... much to my delight.
Indeed, I was very glad to watch the opening show of X-men movie.
I left Orchard at around 9pm. I took an MRT train and proceed to City Hall. I intend to take my dinner at the Soup Spoon at Raffles Place.
I arrived at Lido Cinema at around 5pm and tried looking for the Imax Theater. I was surprised to see hundred of people loitering at the lobby. I find the ticket booth and initially thought they just moved it to a new location. After searching and failed to find it, I asked around. A beautiful woman who was surrounded with chubby kids replied that the booth was relocated near the elevator and it is currently closed. The showing right now,s he said, is a premier show for the movie X-men First Class. There are not ticket because it is sponsored by Starhub. She offered to give me her extra ticket... much to my delight.
Indeed, I was very glad to watch the opening show of X-men movie.
I left Orchard at around 9pm. I took an MRT train and proceed to City Hall. I intend to take my dinner at the Soup Spoon at Raffles Place.
No comments:
Post a Comment