Noises of laughter and shrills awaken me early in the morning. When I take a peek at the window, I saw my colleagues having fun at the swimming pool. The others were taking a plunge at the nearby beach, and a handful were taking pictures of the rising sun. The water was inviting but the bed is far more tempting hence I went back to bed and sleep.
It was past 11am when I wake up, when outside and then immediately headed to the beach to take a quick 10-minute swim. Lunch followed. Minutes later Mommy and the two ladies - Jestrel and Johnis joined me at the table. 
By 3pm, as the sun and temperature went down everyone went for swimming. Jestrel and Johnis brought my daughter to the shallow waters of the beach and took a plunge. My little boy Joshua stayed with mom at the beach side. I guess, he was too afraid of the water.
We had fun for sure. I had precious bonding moments with my wife and two kids and also enjoyed watching my colleagues in Shutters Guild who were having a good time taking photos of Jestrel. I know that for most of these photographers, this would be their first time to shoot a model in bikini.
I had a good day.
* * * *
11:59pm
My family and the two ladies - Jestrel and Johnis left Baher ahead of the pack. Bong, Jong and Bernard who were on the other car followed us towards Riyadh.
We arrived safely early morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment