Let's review what I done yesterday. Hmm... 300++ shots on speeding F1 cars - all with dismal results such as cars in valves, blurred cars with frozen background, frozen car with over exposed background, and blurred car with blurred background (majority of it) hehehe.
According to Bong, my teachers, I have to adjust the ISO sensitivy to 200 since its cloudy, set focusing to AI Servo, set Camera mode to Aperture priority - maximum, and reset the color temperature. Lastly, I have to take as many sample shots as I could so I can adjust the white balance according the histogram of the pictures. Hah! and you think I understand all about that? Of course not! Ah basta, I just set my camera to Priority mode F/4 then set all the rest to default.
Si Glenn naman, told me to do panning. Hmmm.. p(r)anning.. sino yun? I guess, he realized that I don't have any idea what he was saying all about, he just smiled and shake his head. He asked me though to get a monopod, set my 20D on top of it, then set the camera to multi-shot. Next instruction was to to aim and follow the speeding cars, and once I achieved focus hit the click button and continue pressing until the car had passed by. Click click click... and more click followed. Hohwaa! I made 15 shots in three seconds. This camera is great! (Pero ubos ang memory)
Glenn further explained that the objective of panning is to take one good shot by doing burst takes. Indeed, I got not only one good picture but two great pictures.
Hehehe... now I know how to do it.
Okay... here's one for Michael Schumacher. For the rest of the drivers, i'll upload it once Friendster allow me to load more photos. I already posted 50 pics this month (paano kaya yun? - ah di marunong mag bilang si Friendster).
No comments:
Post a Comment