Sunday, March 26, 2006
Lingerie Show @ Mellenia Walk
Clean the house! It's been three weeks overdue and I agree... I just have to do it.
I left at around 4pm. I would have plenty of time to spare, I thought, since the Fashion Show at Ngee Ang was scheduled at 7:30pm. I even dilly dally on my way to the MRT, using all opportunity to get pictures of Bedok area while reading the manual of my 20D. Probably, I would at least pick up the basics on what my camera can offer. Yeah, my 20D has been with me for almost a month yet we are still strangers to each other. Grr!!! I still have so much to learn.
Oh before I forget, I met this Pinay lady inside the train. We exchange smiles and then had a good conversations. I realized that she was staying just across my block, which was quite amazing because for over a year that I stayed in my place, I never saw her in the bus nor at Sheng Song shopping store. There's only two explaination I could think of... first because I a home body (???) and the 2nd, she's not that interesting! Hehehe... Anyway, she's nice to talk with. We parted along Lucky Plaza when I saw Glenn who just came from Ngee Ang.
Glenn told me that he has watch the 3pm show and is now going to Mellenia for another show. Glenn also told me that the 7:30 show is exclusive and may need ticket to get in. Huh, my schedule was off! Anyway, the Mellenia Show at 7pm, he whisphered is much better. It's a lingerie show. Wow! I don't have to think about it, instinct told me to go with them. And just as Glenn told me, the rest of the guys were there: Bhong, Mac and his wife Nadine, and the people from photonski - Raffy and Lyn. There were also other photographers whose names I forgot and gee... they all flaunt their expensive lens and camera. Most of them had "L" lens if not Nikkor lens. While me?.. hah! just an ordinary Sigma lens. I didn't feel bad anyway. What matter would be the end result - the picture, not the accessories. Ako pah!
The show proper started at around 7:10. The clothes, at first, were a bit wholesome but started to get skimpier as the show goes on. With pretty and sexy model, there was of course, excitement in the air and you could easily feel that on the photographers. Each one was trying to get the best possible position - the closer the better - and every angle counts. Where was I? Hehhe.... I was sitting at the end of the runway and was taking shot upwards. I could see everything, I meant "everything". Yes!
Let me post some pictures, perhaps next week, after Friendster allows me upload more photos. *wink*
What was more interesting with this photog session, was the chance to meet the models. I met at least three of them and they asked me if I can send the pictures to their email. I didn't waste time of course, I gave them my card and asked them to write their email on my notepad. Before parting, I was able to shake their hands and made beso-beso (just kidding).
Sabi ko sa iyo.. si Jorge ito!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment