Sunday, March 19, 2006

KL ... night

Exhausted and tired, we decided, at around 3pm, to call it a day. Everyone sighed in relief... understandably because everybody was hungry, no doubt about it, and sleepy too. We still have to travel though - an hour at least, towards Kuala Lumpur proper but didn't matter, we all wanted to rest. And truly enough, in less than five minutes of travel, everyone had fallen asleep.

We stayed at the fully book Grand Seasons hotel. I guess if we have not confirmed our reservation last month, it would be a challenge to get a place for 12 people. Oh by the way, we have chosen adjacent rooms with easy access to each other, meaning we have common doors. Great!

Past 8pm, we went out for dinner, and the destination of choice? LCC! (Hmm.. to those who are not familiar with the place, it's the Petronas Twin Towers.) We actually planned to have some kind of fish buffet but having no knowledge of the place, we opted for steak at the Chilli's. Then after dinner, we did a stroll around the place to check out the night life of the city. Yeah, we did find some good watering holes, typical gimmick areas for yuppies, and some exotic places like the haven of transvestites. But none of these appealed to us. We just pass by at the Hard Rock Cafe, bought some novelty items then decided to go home.

And you think I would go home? Of course not!

Glenn and Ian secretly asked me if I am interested to join them for a drink, "gee.. of course" I exclaimed! Secretly, we separated from the group and went to Pit Stop, a crowded place full of beautiful girls err ladies (wowee), and... hah, I'll leave it to you guessing what happened next. Just remember, it's me Jorge in a bar ;-)

Don't worry, I'll give some hints of what the girls look like.

I know what's in you mind... hehehe, of course the shorter one. But the taller girl was better, I heard. Nah... I don't know.

No comments: