Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Deficit

Last day of the month.

Had my payday falls on the last day of the month, I should be happy by now. Problem is, it's not! I still have to wait five more days before grace showers from the bank. Now, you wonder why I worried so much? Hmm, this is because I am running on deficit for the past ten days.

This is not the typical me, my friends would attest that. I am usually thrifty and would make sure I have enough for my day-to-day life plus a little savings. But not this month. My first time in the past 5 years - I spend more than I could earn in a month. Worse, I even eat up my little savings. Don't ask were did I throw those money, I wasted it for nothing.

Huh, I am becoming too loose with my spending. And I guess, it's high time to rethink my budget and my hobby.


No comments: