Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sorting

I had a boring day, today. My schedules were surprisingly light and I don't have a client visit. I even over-nap during lunch time. hehhee

Night time... I tried to surf in the net, talk to some friend in Yahoo Messenger but lost esteem along the way. I didn't find any interesting in my email and I felt lazy writing on my blog. I did browse on my old photo files though, and tried to edit some. After three hours, I posted the shoots I have taken last Sunday during our street photography with Arjie.

As mentioned last Sunday, my photos were not great - they were all ordinary. I didn't even bother to edit the pics. I just crop the edges, resize to smaller size, pasted a copyright logo, and that's it. And to save space, I save it with the lowest jpeg quality.

If you still interested to take a peek, here's the link to my photo album

http://www.photonski.com/sons_of_jorge/StreetDancing


No comments: