Monday, August 7, 2006

Day Out

The EveryNation Everynation01_1church pays tribute for the National Day celebration of the country. And for this service, the youth prepared a very nice dance interpretation (prepared by a former Manuever dancer) that tries to portray a youth being cool through dancing but remain focus with God.
Yes, I enjoyed the presentation but that was nothing compared to the word delivered by the ever fiery pastor. The message was wonderful, was heartening and soothing for a sinful soul like mine. I could feel my hair started to rise as I listened intently on every word that comes out from his mounth. Oh I was really blessed, and well at least for today, I did drop off my "horns".
Huh... sinners.
* * * * * * *
After the church service, Che invited us for lunch at her place. With Jared, Arjie and Ralph, we went to Glendale Condo at Bukit Batok and spend most of the afternoon. We did nothing but watch DVD movie, enjoy the plentiful food at the table, and others tried to sleep despite of all the noise. I guess, we spend most of the afternoon at the place before deciding to visit MS Color to buy a 50mm lens for Arjie and Che. I went with them so I can also do a test on the new 17-55/f2.8 lens. Jared had been telling my that this baby was a very good lens, and indeed he was right. Infact, I was almost tempted to swipe my Credit Card but just decided otherwise on the last minute. I have to get the 70-200/f2.8 first, and for sure that would cost me lots and lots of money.
I had enough for the day. After parting ways at around 6pm, I immediately went home and take a nap for an hour. I just woke up at around 8pm for my dinner and also to prepare for my clothes for the coming weekdays.
Past 9pm, Arjie gave me a ring and told me to read the blog of my photobuddy Jared. Surprised, I just followed him and open my computer and browse on Jared's site. Hehehe... I was amused. Jared posted a sleeping picture of me at the train. Sa totoo lang ha, the pic was nicely taken and the presentation? I tell you, with the matching poem of Bolshoi... it was overall, superb. Well, magaling naman talaga 'tong photobuddy ko kaya lang minsan lagi UDP ang dating, hindi TCP. Oh, he also read my blog. Peace man.
I was still laughing when I called Arjie and told him that I already read the blog and also told him that I was so amused I downloaded the pix and posted it in my main friendster photo. "Gusto mo makaganti", he asked? Hmm... why not? Arjie gave a pic of our friend Jared that was taken this afternoon. Jared02a_1The pic was funny too but I just felt that even if I post it here, I could not match the impact of Jared's blog. Our friend had a natural artistic talent and skills with words. That's one thing I need to work on.
Anyway, i'll post the pix of Jared and the link for his Blog. Let me know your reaction.


http://jaredtech.wordpress.com/2006/08/06/sunday-shots/

__._,_.___


This is the "art" of Jared

No comments: